MYOB Advanced Manufacturing: manage your manufacturing operations with ease anywhere, anytime on any device.
Run Your Entire Business In The Cloud
MYOB Advanced Manufacturing is a cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that connects every part of your business end-to-end to support business growth. Integrate production planning and the shop floor with financial management to CRM to inventory management and sales orders to provide real-time coordination across your entire business.
Eight Benefits of MYOB Advanced Manufacturing
1. Streamline your manufacturing operations: simplify operations with real-time coordination of all business activities from one central location.
2. Reduce and track costs: Estimate costs and track and assign value will enable you to reduce and control costs at every step of the process.
3. Respond effectively to market changes: Quickly respond to competitive market changes, complexities round the supply chain and customer demands with real-time and accurate information.
4. Automate processes: Automate manual processes and achieve greater productivity, reducing errors, duplication of work and delays.
5. Optimise Inventory Management: Effectively manage your distribution process with system-wide inventory control and effective inventory management.
6. Enhance collaboration: Collaborate effectively with all teams across the business by having access to the same real-time updates.
7. Meets your business needs: Easily connect other apps to MYOB Advanced Manufacturing from our ecosystem partners to customise the cloud ERP platform to meet your unique business needs.
8. Support business growth: MYOB Advanced Manufacturing is designed to scale as your business grows. As you acquire more customers, more goods and more locations, MYOB Advanced Manufacturing supports your business growth.
Integrated Customer Relation Management (CRM) system for managing leads, contacts, opportunities, and customer accounts.
Service and support automation
Customer self-service portal
Manage budgeting, inventory, change orders, timesheets, billing, profitability and reporting for individual business initiatives. Projects are included in company-wide financial reports with full multi-currency support.
Project cost tracking
Advanced expense management
MYOB Advanced Manufacturing Key Features
Bill of materials & routing: Connect materials, work instructions and overhead costs to an operation to accommodate time-phased release of materials.
Production management: Use manufacturing operations management software to capture total manufacturing costs, including material, labour, machine, tool, overhead, and outside processes.
Material requirements planning (MRP): View all supply and demand. Create production and purchase orders directly from the planning screen.
Product configurator: Create a new configured order by simply copying or modifying an existing configured order or quote.
Estimating: Prepare estimates for existing or custom items. Create a simple, quick summary estimate or a detailed estimate using a bill of material structure.
Advanced planning and scheduling: Meet customer demands by setting accurate and reliable delivery dates based on availability of resources.
Manufacturing data collection: Print barcodes and utilise scanners to capture data from the shop floor including labour and material transactions and inventory movement.
Engineering change control: Manage version control and updates to bills of material (BOM) and routings while controlling effectivity dates that impact material planning, costing, and scheduling.
Inventory management: Gain real-time access to available inventory, inventory in transit, reorder quantities, and inventory costs.
Order management: Manage sales activities, streamline procurement processes, and automate order fulfilment for internal or external clients.
Purchase order management: Centrally manage your purchasing processes and automate the entire procurement process from vendor quotes to paying invoices.
Warehouse management: Streamline distribution processes with advanced warehouse operations in receiving, inventory management and order fulfilment.
Service management: Maximise dispatching by scheduling the right people at the right time and obtain real-time data for work taking place in the field.
Mobile app: You can access MYOB Advanced using any device wherever you are. Teams can capture and enter data wherever they are – from the warehouse to the customer to the office.
Maximise efficiency and minimise complexities
Manufacturing businesses are always looking for ways to improve efficiency and boost productivity. Faster production speed and shorter delivery times, higher quality products without a corresponding rise in price and fewer errors.
For manufacturing businesses who experience supply chain and operational complexities, lack of visibility on costs and processes and experience continuous changes to demand – MYOB Advanced Manufacturing is the cloud ERP platform that minimises complexities, provides real-time insights across your entire business and provides tools so you can adapt quickly to changes in demand.
Whether your business requires a system that supports ongoing business growth, managing multiple systems have seen an increase in business challenges or you’ve seen the benefits of using a cloud platform over on-premise, MYOB Advanced Manufacturing meets the needs of your business.
Full suite of financial and budgeting features and reporting including general ledger, support for multi-currency and multi-company, fixed asset management and manage and understand your cash position with cash flow forecasting and reporting.
Inventory and Distribution Management
Maintain detailed information on your inventory including supplier codes, barcodes, cost and sell pricing history. Track inventory levels and costs across multiple warehouses and locations.
Sub-Item and Matrix Items
Kitting and Disassembly
We Understand every business is different
Integrated Logic is available to help you choose the MYOB Advanced solution most suited to your business needs, saves you time and money. Your software can scale up to a more rigorous edition as your business grows, this will ensure you are only paying for the features you use.